–NOTE: Check out my recent “Lessons Learned in Establishing a PMO” video here.
Wondering about whether you should ‘go Agile?’ or just getting started? Call me. Free 1/2 day consultation, phone, Skype or on-site (latter, New England only).
Call the project doctor when you experience one or more of the following symptoms:
- You need in-house PMP Exam Prep or project fundamentals training
- A Project Management Office needs to be established to gain control of your projects
- You’re unable to pull the pieces together to kick off a project
- Your project managers need coaching or mentoring to better execute
- Your projects are consistently late, over-budget or otherwise fail to meet objectives
- Your projects are in danger of being canceled and need to be rescued
- You need training in communications, team-building or conflict resolution
OUR VALUE PROPOSITION:
Bring your projects in on-time and on-budget through the application of best practices and continuous improvement.
What We Do:
- Successfully meet your projects’ objectives through the application of best practices, leading to significantly improved project planning and execution.
- Manage your projects more consistently to meet their objectives and control costs.
Why You Care:
- Fewer cost overruns due to better project and risk management.
- Improved understanding of what the customer wants through better requirements gathering.
- Consistent application of project management techniques within your project team for more consistent results.
- Control your costs
- Improve your performance
- Meet your strategic goals
How we Differ:
We do not run projects the same old way. Rather we teach your organization – and project managers – how to fish. Or how to fish better! We come in, we get it done, we leave. Unless you want us for long-term thought leadership and consultation, we don’t become part of your organization.
Who We’ve Worked With:
–Scient Credit Union
–Action for Results
–University of Massachusetts, Boston
–Project Management Academy
Call Us Today for FREE Initial Consultation: 781-223-7218